- Easy to use, no assembly required
- Attach to pipe, insulate it, and
plug it in
- Can be used on intake and drain
lines, water meters, outside pipes and taps
- Ideal for unheated attics,
basements and garages
- Can be used on plastic and
grounded metal pipes
- Up to 2 1/2" diameter pipes
- UL Listed
the Guardian preassembled heating cable, there's no assembly required.
Just attach the cable to pipe, insulate it, and plug it in
Use Guardian cable for
intake and drain lines, water meters, outside pipes, and taps. It's
ideal for pipes in unheated attics, basements, and garages. For
use on plastic as well as grounded metal pipes up to 2½" in diameter.
The perfect solution for small applications and short pipe lengths
Comes with 30-inch cold
lead and three-prong grounded plug for easy installation. 120VAC. 5
Watt. Waterproof. UL listed.